1.4 KW Off-Grid Tang-banr Masjid, Tehsil Matta, Swat
This is an Off-Grid Solar system, installed by our team of Experienced Engineers & Technicians, at a Masjid in Tang-banr, Tehsil Matta, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. This Solar System uses Solar energy at first priority, when the solar energy fades away in the evening, it utilizes utility as a second source of power supply and when the utility goes off the battery backup comes into play.
Benefits to the Customer:
- This solar system fulfills the need of daily power consumption of the Mosque.
- It will reduce the monthly utility bill of the Mosque by a good margin.
- It has ensured the provision of 24-hour power supply to the Mosque with full 220V voltage.
- Installed Solar System: 1440 W
- Zealous – 2.4 KVA/1.4 KW Off-Grid Inverter, Quantity = 1
- Zealous – Solar Panels (150W), Quantity = 4
- Zealous – Gel Dry Battery (50Ah), Quantity = 4