This is an On/Off-Grid (Hybrid) Solar System featured as Net-metering, installed by our team of Experienced Engineers & Technicians, at Vertex Tower, G.T.Road Amankot, Mingora Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. This Solar System provides power to the load at priority, the excess power charges the batteries and the remaining power is supplied back to Grid. When the utility goes off the solar energy and battery backup provide power to the load.
Benefits to the customer:
· This solar system fulfills the need of daily power consumption of the Vertex Tower.
· It provides excess power back to grid and has minimized the utility bill by a big margin.
· It has ensured the provision of 24-hour power supply to the building with full 220V voltage.
· Installed Solar System = 20 KW
· Zealous – 10 KVA/KW On/Off-Grid (Hybrid) Inverters, Quantity = 2
· Zealous – Solar Panels (335W), Quantity = 54
· Zealous – Solar Panels (280W), Quantity = 30
· Zealous – Gel Dry Batteries (12V, 200Ah), Quantity = 28
Customer: Abdul Aziz
Address: Vertex Tower, G.T Road, Amankot, Mingora, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.