3 KW Off-Grid Solar System at Masjid Abakhel, Amnawara, Sowari, Buner
This is an Off-Grid Solar system, installed by our team of experienced Engineers & Technicians, at Masjid Abakhel, Village Amnawara, Tehsil Sowari, District Buner, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. This Solar System uses Solar energy at first priority, when the solar energy faded off in the evening, it utilizes utility as a second source of power supply and when the utility goes off the battery backup comes into play.
Benefits to the Customer:
- This solar system fulfills the need of daily power consumption of the Masjid.
- It has reduced the monthly utility bill of the Masjid by 70%.
- It has ensured the provision of 24-hour power supply to the Masjid with full 220V voltage.
- Zealous – Low Frequency, 3 KVA/KW Off-Grid Inverter, Quantity = 1
- Zealous – Solar Panels (150W), Quantity = 9
- Zealous – Gel Batteries (12V, 100Ah), Quantity = 2
- Installed Capacity : 3000 Watts